Sunday 26 July 2009

Scintillating Photos

My picture perfects................
I hope u like them too!
I m sharing my family photos........................enjoy this light moment on a lazy afternoon!

Hello! How may I help you????????????


I am the Fusion Generation!!!!!!



Okay! your secret is safe with me!!!!


Hey! have u seen such cool glasses!



Okay! So what r u elders up to????????????



Bald n Beautiful!!!!!!


View from my balcony.......Skyscrapers!!!!


Oh Boy! These shopping bags were too many so I thought instead of carrying them let me wear them.....What say!

What a runaway place in this hot summer - Ski Dubai!
Excellent work guys....

Wow an Icy counter!


Oh Dragon lite up my life!

Okay! If I cannot lite up your life then let me lite up myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome! to the Ice age - I mean Ski Dubai!
On a lazy afternoon in Dubai.......a trip to ski Dubai
Tooooooooooooooo Hot n steamy outside....
Toooooooooooooooooooooooo cool inside.....
Some of the pix very close to my heart
These r 2 piglets in my life - my sister Kusum n my little one Ishita. As per chinese calendar they r pigs. they r so much alike.

This picture says - I,Me, Myself - I, me are my 2 daughters and myself is my sister. So they all are part of me.


This is man on the go........MANGO

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online