Sunday 2 August 2009

Dreamz factory's 1st Addition


Finally sat down to doing something which I wanted to do from a very long time. I have received emails from all of you - family n friends and you have really encouraged me to take this step forward and make this post.


I am introducing you.....

Different faces of Women - I got inspired with.....

I hope you guys like them too as much as I liked making them.....


This is the 1st one that I have made with Acrylic paints on Acid-free, 100% cotton, unbleached canvas. This painting was inspired from a photograph of a black, Indian bride, whom I thought was so beautiful that I couldn't stop adding her in the faces of women. Lot of people think woman should be fair then only she is beautiful but I must say black is also beautiful. Hence, I thought I will start with this one.



This was also made on canvas and portrays a confident woman of today.


yet another one which I feel is special as this is my daughter's favourite and mine too.....

I m working on yet another one.....

These kids keep me on my toes. If I am not busy making these paintings,

I m busy running behind them...

Got to go as they need me.....

Will keep posting my work as promised to you all.....


Love u all and thank you for your support!!!


































3 comments:

  1. Good good going!!!
    Have u ever tried painting Yashoda with Bal-Krishna in her arms- I think tat too depicts one of the super roles of a woman ("motherhood", boundless love). Donno if u like painting ethnic, but just thought of suggesting this. (-Hema Bharath)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking time to suggest this theme. I have already begun work on it!!! Will post soon. Love. Su.

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally beautiful work! Thank you for joining my site. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online