Tuesday 22 September 2009


This is my piglet (Ishita). I call her piglet as she is a piggy as per chinese calender.
Just tried making a sketch of her as I wanted something in black n white for the bedroom.
Thought of sharing with all of you.



The world would be a nicer place for everyone, it's true,
if everybody, everywhere,
had a daughter like you.
You brighten the world around me, in a very special way.
you deserve the best that life can offer for all your endearing ways.
So may your world be beautiful and filled with happy days forever.

I will treasure this always and will show you when you become big.

My daughters inspire me in their own ways.
I see the world thru their eyes and it is indeed so beautiful.
the next would be for my elder one ..... working on it.

1 comment:

  1. so adorable. your cute piglet and the sketch...can u bundle her and send her to me..such a cutie pie :*

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online