Thursday 24 September 2009



A woman is the full circle.
Within her is the power to create, nurture, and transform.


In this painting I tried something different than what I did uptill now.
I have given her rosy cheeks and the outline of nose has been done only with shading.
I love to experiment and I did.
Thought of sharing with all of you.

It is made on 20 cms x 30 cms unbleached canvas. The sides are also painted.

This painting is of... not a complete face.. but 3/4th. I think it is visible. I loved making this one with a difference.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suman, g8 colorful blog...like ur paintings.
    They r very colorful with beautiful expressive eyes.Like dis one specially.
    keep up de good work woman.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online