Friday 19 February 2010

African Art

My visit to Global Village (Africa pavilion) inspired me to make series of African paintings.
I started with these three. They are added to our Dreamz corner.
While making these paintings, I realised that as Warli Art depicts the day-to-day life,
same way African Art does. I found lot of similarity and connection between the two.
I am sharing the same with you all......
I have made them on paper with Acrylic paints.......






I really enjoyed making these paintings...........
I hope you all enjoy it too......
It's Weekend here in Dubai
but couldn't wait to share these paintings with you all......
Enjoy the weekend.......


2 comments:

  1. hmmmm & i ws feeling proud thinking tat my T-shirt wit african painting inspired u :(
    But its very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey but you had painted Krishna Tee...with embroidery...

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online